Sales Representative (EN)
Updated: May 12
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Convince customers to shop for new products
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
Number of students assigned to each course is limited, therefore applications will be submitted on a first come first served basis.
Sales Representative (Summer 1)
- Registration deadline: May 01, 2020 Start date: May 13, 2020
Sales Representative (Last summer course: only on waiting list)
- Registration deadline: May 15, 2020 Start date: May 25, 2020
Sales Representative (Fall 1)
- Registration deadline: Aug 08, 2020 Start date: coming soon
AVS hours: 450 h
Schedule: 1-Saturday, 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM (1 hour lunch break).
2-Monday and Wednesday, 3 hours evening + coaching.
Financial assistance: Loan and bursary