Sales Representative (EN)
Updated: Apr 6
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Convince customers to shop for new products
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
Number of students assigned to each course is limited, therefore applications will be submitted on a first come first served basis.
- Registration deadline: May 28, 2022 Start date: June 13, 2022
Schedule: (Thursday 9:00am to 1:00pm)
- Registration deadline: April 25, 2022 Start date: May 07, 2022
Schedule: (Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm)
- Registration deadline: March 29, 2022 Start date: April12, 2022
Schedule: (Tuesday 9:00am to 1:00pm)
- Registration deadline: March 4, 2022 Start date: March14, 2022
Schedule: (Monday + Wednesday 6:30pm to 8:30pm)
AVS hours: 450 h
Financial assistance: Loan and bursary